Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 18 December 2010

Snow for Christmas ?



Well, Warrington has snow, we usually miss out compared to most areas in the UK, but I think over the years this could be changing. this is what it looked like last night at about teatime and Kaara just had to go out and check her garden. We still have snow today and it is very cold,luckily I was nice and warm in my kitchen doing the things I love best as you will see from my earlier post. Wonder what tomorrow will bring! Sorry about the state of the garden bu we have been rather busy in the house and it has been sadly neglected.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like no one got out of having snow this Nov/Dec. Fingers crossed it will get better for next week.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr...looks cold to me...its pouring down rain here in Southern California....no snow though except in the mountains....they say it will be raining for most of this next week...

    ReplyDelete