Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 18 December 2010

Still Busy



Well, here we are again and Christmas is fast approaching, I am frantically working in my kitchen to get things finished, here is another one cake I completed this afternoon. I had tried to cut snowflakes out last week with my Cricut Cake , they cut perfectly but I could not then get them off the mat. A friend at work who has the Cricut for card making lent me a tool that is similar to one I already have but a lot thinner on the blade, i tried it today and was able to get the snowflake off in one piece. Another one finished and I have yet to make three sponge cakes that will be decorated in the Christmas theme also, I will be making these tomorrow but will be using a slightly different recipe which allows the cake to keep longer and once it is covered in marzipan and iced they should be fine. See you all soon. Sue x

3 comments:

  1. just lovely..I remember well all the wonderful baked good we discovered when we were in the UK...especially sponge cake..not something we see alot of here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the tool worked Sue, great looking cake!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete