Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Somemore to show off





Well, I have been busy again. I was stressing on Monday at the amount of work I still had left to do with regard to my cake projects, but Tuesday night I got home from work and just everything fell into place. I finished some more and took them in to work today and I think they were pleased with my efforts. I came home tonight and completed another one, one of the girls at work wanted a reindeer on hers and my other friend Jenny kindly lent me one of her Cricut catridges that had one on. It took some doing getting it to cut how I wanted but I think I succeeded, I added some holly as well. Hubby reckons it is the best one I have done so far (it takes a lot for him to say things like that, so I think he was impressed) and I think so to. I have one more cake left to do and I have three small ones that just need putting in their wrapping and I think that's it. Will update you soon on the final one, now I am off for a little relax and some tea!

4 comments:

  1. No need for stress Sue, your cakes are all fab and I think I almost agree with Kevin but do love the polar bear too.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, you do such beautiful work! Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb cakes once more Sue...!
    Keep up the good work in 2011.
    Merry Christmas from Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cakes Sue, well done. merry christmas x

    ReplyDelete