Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Cakes 2012 Contd.../

The sizes range from big enough for a single person up to family size depending on how much you want to eat, I made smaller ones for my father and mother in law as an extra for their Christmas box, they say they don't need anything but they do such a lot for us that I thought it would be nice to do something that is homemade, it is the second year I have done this and they look forward to it, its something different. I will be adding an extra one next year for my sister in law as she has been eyeing up the one I made for my mother in law, so that will be a surprise for her.

1 comment:

  1. Your cakes are lovely. I LOVE fruit cake but had none this year; too busy to make it and the people we visited for Christmas don't like it. Hope you had a great holiday. We had fun visiting family.

    ReplyDelete