Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 29 December 2012

Cakes for a Double Christening

My sister in law asked me to make a christening cake for her new grandson, at it turned out the order was for two as there was an elder sister of the grandson who has not been christened so they had decided to have a double christening. As the little girl was a little older she is two I think I thought it more appropriate to make two ad that is what I did. I wasn't able to go to the christening but the feedback i had was that they were very happy with what I had made as I had bot been given any idea of the design I was told to come up with my own. So, blue for a boy and pink for a girl, you can't go much wrong with that I thoughts. I had some ribbons in my stash and the rest you can see in the photo's. The cakes were my usual vanilla Victoria sponges decorated in fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment