Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Wedding Cake Order

I have received my first order for a wedding cake which is need for the wedding on the 1st September, this is what I have been aiming for and I hope I get many more. I have done two designs as the couple could not decide which they wanted. Although I have designed this around a three tier wedding cake, they have actually ordered a four tier one and it will comprise of a 12" fruit Cake, a 10" vanilla sponge cake, an 8" lemon sponge cake and a 6" chocolate sponge cake. I will be making the fruit cake this weekend as prior to the two weeks before the 1st of September I am actually on holiday but we are only away for the first week as I had already received the order, so I want to take my time and make this perfect. The happy couple have chosen the version where ribbon goes around the cake as opposed to over the the top.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sue - love it. I quite like the ribbon going over the top myself - something a bit different from the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will no doubt be a stunning cake - as usual...!!
    Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow two gorgeous cakes i don't think I'd have been able to choose.

    ReplyDelete