Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Time to get back to blogging

A lot of things have gone on recently in our family and not all of it pleasant, I for one cannot wait for this year to finish. Despite that I am still baking and though I would share some of my creations with you. This was an order for a 30th birthday cake for one of the Site Managers I work with who wanted to surprise his partner at her birthday party. She was surprised and so was he as he did not see it until the party as he had been away for a few days.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you on here again Sue - I have been wondering if all was okay. xx
    That cake looks amazing & I bet it tasted fab too....
    Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cake, commenting on lots of posts at once because until today your posts haven't been showing up on my blog feed. Its gone haywire lately but hopefully back to normal now x Hope the rest of the year is good for you x

    ReplyDelete