Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 14 August 2011

For someone close



As you all know I have been going to classes for the past few weeks and have learnt a lot of things and have lots of ideas. My husband for the last few weeks I think has been quite lost judging by the texts I received whilst I was at these classes. He made a special request in one of them and as he has been working away from home this weekend, I have made this cake. Those of you who know him will know why he has requested this particular design.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Julie, I think he was quite chuffed. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sue this is just great and Kevin down to a T.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cake bet hubby is thrilled with this

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know my Hubby would like this cake...lol..!!
    Brill as usual Sue. xx

    ReplyDelete