Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Decorated Cake Dummy



I have been going to cake decorating classes over the last few weeks and what I have learnt has given me lots of ideas. So, as I have some cake dummies I decided to try my had at a two tier cake which could be used I think for an engagement, anniversary or even perhaps a wedding and perhaps add another tier to it. I am quite please with what I have created, what do you think? (Jen if you see this, this is what I was hinting at)

4 comments:

  1. That cake is lovely. You've gotten so good at decorating. They're all too pretty to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is fab! You are a clever thing aren't you? You have done so well but over the last few months you have started to shine, this si something that seems to come naturally to you and I'm so glad you're putting your gift to work.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb cake Sue - stunning...!! Perfect for any of the events you mentioned. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning sue, your cake decorating skills are fab

    ReplyDelete