Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 17 July 2011

Orange Cupcakes



I seem to have got the bug for making cupcakes. Kevin asked if I would do some orange flavoured ones, so here they are, I wasn't sure what to put on top so as I had some chocolate decorations in the cupboard I used them. Hubby wanted to know why I hadn't made them, one day maybe its early days yet for my cake decorating. Enjoy. I have also made some coffee flavoured ones but these will be finished off later. Now I am off to chill out.

3 comments:

  1. OMG - orange with chocolate cakes AND coffee cakes.... stop it - you're making me hungry!!!
    The look so gorgeous - as usual...
    Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking cupcakes Sue I bet these are gorgeous I like the sound of orange flavoured cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, have a look at my next post!

    ReplyDelete