Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 16 July 2011

Lemon Cupcakes


Also this week my husband said we were visiting one of his work friends on Saturday and asked if I would make a cake to take for them (this was Thursday night when he informed me). So, yesterday after going shopping straight from work, I decided to make some cup cakes, I decided this because I found them easier to do rather than a large sponge cake. I made lemon sponge mixture and this morning when I got up around 7.30 am (I am always up early in a morning) I made a lemon flavoured butter cream and I had some yellow fondant left over from a previous cake I made so made some flowers and added white centres to them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, talk about a domestic goddess..!!
    These look delish Sue.... Mmmmmm
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete