Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Monday 13 December 2010

Just for you Jenny



Well following on from my last post, I got home from work this evening, got tea started and then indulged in some more cake decorating, here is the latest one finished this evening. I have used my Cricut cake with a cartridge borrowed from my friend and have managed to do the polar bear. I think I have cracked it.
It has taken some time to master there is a technique to getting it as thin as possible, which I found out from the Cake Show I went to recently at the NEC. I am planning my next one, I had a total of fifteen orders and only now have 11 left to decorate. Well Jenny, what do you think, I think you may have guessed what I was going to do this evening. See you at work tomorrow Sue x

2 comments:

  1. Yay Sue it looks great, you are doing really well with them and I'm just loving the polar bear. No stopping you now you've got the hang of how thin you need the icing.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete