Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 12 December 2010

Getting ready for Christmas





Well as most of you know my main passion is baking, I am hoping to make a go of a small business with a couple of friends. I had a poster up at work advertising my cakes and offered Christmas cakes sponge and fruit. I have managed to get a really good response and have had to take my posters down as I had so many orders. Here is a picture of three that I have fully decorated. I am taking things slowly and not trying to over tax things by making the decorations complicated as I also need to get used to the Cricut cake machine that I have. I hope you like the result. See you all soon.

3 comments:

  1. They are looking fab Sue, you've done a great job on them. Still looking forward to the polar bear!
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch this space Jen, won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Sue. Your cakes look amazing!!
    Best of luck for you business plans although I don't think you'll have any problems selling beauties like these....xx

    ReplyDelete