Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 26 February 2012

Primrose and Blue


At the same time as the Valentines cake orders I received I also had another request. A friend at works husband celebrated his 50th birthday on Valentines Day and she asked for a cake for him. She wanted to surprise him and had always said she wanted me to do a boobie cake for him. So, when the time came we got down to the colours that she wanted she said she didn't mind but when I insisted she tell me she said she wanted primrose and blue if possible. I had already thought that this would be what was required so was happy to oblige as they are big Warrington Fans. So I set to work and coloured the fondant as required, it took some time and my hands were all colours in the end , but I think I got it right and they were well pleased with the end result.

2 comments: