Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Monday 30 January 2012

Pink and White



I didn't have any baking to do this weekend, although we had a day out on Saturday and visited our son and his family to help them with moving some of their things into storage in preparation for when they do actually move. We had a really good day with them all be it was very tiring. Sunday was spent shopping and doing a bit of housework but as ever my kitchen drew me and I decided I was going to try out some more cake decorating and so I got my cake dummies out. I had in mind to try and do a simple wedding cake design or it could be used for any type of celebration. The theme was pink and white and I put the finishing touches to it about half an hour ago. The trick with all decorating is knowing when to stop which I hope I have managed. I would like to do some wedding cakes so thought I would try these ideas out and photograph them for my portfolio. I am hoping to take this in to work to hand over to my friend for her to photograph properly.

3 comments:

  1. It's very pretty Sue and just the right amount of decoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooooh this is beautiful sue, perfect amount of decoration well done.

    ReplyDelete