Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas Cakes


I have been busy making all the fruit cakes ready for the Christmas Cake orders I had received and it is time to decorate them and hand them over to my customers. I have now finished work for the Christmas Break but am looking forward to doing the finishing touches without have to work every night like I did last year it was very hectic and I have been more relaxed and planned ahead so hopefully there should be no last minute panics. The first two orders have been completed and have been delivered, here is a picture of my first two. Now I am off back to my kitchen to decorate some more which I will be delivering on Monday. See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Two stunning Christmas cakes Sue - your customers will be delighted...!! xx

    ReplyDelete