Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 26 November 2011

Visiting



We visited our Son and his new family last Saturday and spent the afternoon wandering around the Christmas Market in Manchester, I have never been before and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Luna (our new grand daughter) I hasten to add slept all afternoon cosy and snug in her pram. Sadly I did not manage to get any photo's this time but they are coming to visit us next weekend and we are having a family get together so will make sure I get some then. She is beautiful and I got to push her around most of the time, it was fun. As a gift I took some cupcakes that I made that morning I made chocolate orange flavour sponge and added a chocolate orange butter cream and decorations, very tasty.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmmm - these look fab Sue.
    I bet you can't can't wait for your granddaughter to arrive..... x

    ReplyDelete