Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Practising



After taking in the models I made at my class last week a work colleague offered to buy them off me. I explained I wasn't selling them as they were the first ones I had ever made and wanted to keep them for display. When finding out why he wanted them I said I would make another model for him. apparently his young grandson (2 years old I think) had had a fall and broken his leg and would now be in traction for quite a while. As I do not have many colour paste yet to colour my own I decided to use some yellow fondant I had left over from a cake I made for someone else. here is a copy of what I have done, hope I can get it to work in once piece.

1 comment:

  1. He's perfect Sue.... that little boy is going to love this..!! You are sooo clever..
    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete