Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Friday 20 May 2011

A Friday Treat for my work mates




On my earlier post I mentioned I had been baking when I got home from work last night. I wanted to give a treat for my work mates as all the big bosses are at a meeting in Yorkshire today so hopefully it will be a fairly chilled out day. I made one of my classic sponge cakes I used a 60z vanilla sponge receipt divided it between two tins to give a thinner cake, filled it with raspberry jam, fresh whipped double cream and fresh raspberries, then sandwiched together and dusted with icing sugar. What a glorious way to finish off the week, I hope they like it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks sooooo delish - love raspberries!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we liked it Sue, and such a treat to have fresh cream and raspberries!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete