Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Friday 24 September 2010

Oh how lucky am I!






Today has been the best ever, since I have go back into crafting and concentrating more on my baking, a seed was sewn a while ago and now it has come to light. My friends are into card making and one in particular owns the Cricut for card making, and had shown me what was coming up. Both friends have encouraged me to go that bit further and with their encouragement and an understanding hubby I am now the proud owner of the new Cricut Cake, I can't wait to get stuck in tomorrow and play with it properly for now I am content to take a few pictures to share with you all.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I have seen these at the craft store; the cake decorating possibilities open to you are endless. I can't wait to see the cakes you decorate.

    Congratulations!!! (and hooray for understanding husbands {wink})!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh - what a great looking gadget!!
    Can't wait to see your creative results.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one I'm not familiar with. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete