Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 13 June 2010

Crochet Shrug





Among all the other things I have been doing I have been making this shrug, its a pattern out of the new crochet magazine that's just come out. It was intended to be for myself but it isn't quite big enough for me. I didn't use the stipulated yarn as I had fallen in love with this lovely coloured double knitting one I bought recently from a place called Black Sheep Wools which has a small warehouse close to where I live (in fact is it just 10 minutes away from work), I also use different sized hook,. I loved making this the pattern is easy to do and it grew very quickly. I think I will be giving it as a gift or perhaps selling it not sure yet. No off to see what else I can get started on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your shrug turned out so nicely, and the cakes below made my mouth water. Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing is definitely a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete