Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Can't go to work!







Like everyone else I am sure you are in the same situation, but here in Warrington, Cheshire it has been at least 15 or so years since I have seen heavy snow although it wasn't as deep as this. Here are a few pictures. The office I work at is not open today apparently, neither me or hubby can get our cars off the drive let alone out of the Avenue, we both work for a housebuilding company so even if we could get to work there would be nothing much happening on site. Anyway if you have to go out take care and wrap up warm.

Hugs and kisses Sue x

7 comments:

  1. Spent two hours doing a couple of miles but nowhere to turn around, left the car and walked home! Enjoying my extra day though! Keep warm

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Jenny not sure if the office will be open tomorrow either it is quite bad round here, buses had stopped and also the trains, they were abandoning cars on Birchwood Way, which is the way I would go to work. One of Jan's friends had left home at 7.00 am and when I spoke to her around about nine he was still stuck on Birchwood Way going nowhere. It has been fun watching people out and about the snow brings a lot of us out and also the child in us. With any luck will see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind the snow and the dogs usually love it, but it's so cold here they can't stay out and play. It would be lovely if it was a bit warmer. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry you are snowed in...most of the eastern US is too...we are fine here in southern California.....sending you some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving me a kick sis, now I know what I am doing I will try and make it a lot more interesting. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue please check out my blog as I have passed on an award for you. It may kick start you into more blogging!

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great job on the photos!
    I like your blog.

    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time

    ReplyDelete