Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 16 August 2009

The big 50




Well, I have to admit it I have reached that time in my life that most people dread but I must say it doesn't bother me in the least. In fact it shocked quite a few people at work when they realised I was celebrating the big 50. I was working on my birthday, but my best friends and coleauges at work made it an extra special day. They had decorated my desk, I had flowers delivered a big arrangement from hubby and loads of cards. (shame I didn't take a picture of my desk but here are some that I have taken at home of the flowers and cards and balloons. Also special thanks to my sister who sent me the pin cushion and needle case, I so admire these creations she comes up with. You will find some more of these on her blog and on busymits.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday. 50 isn't so bad, it's just a number. I'm amazed at folks in their 80s who are young and active and interested in everything while some in their 20s seem to be ancient and have lost interest in the world around them. Have a wonderful birth month.

    ReplyDelete