Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Monday 13 April 2009

Monday 13th April



Haven't been on my blogg for a while so I thought I would give you an update today, in between doing a home study course, which I am finding hard going at the moment, I have finished another project and have started another.

The first one is a knitted baby shawl from a patter that was in my mothers pattern collection, the version in the pattern is all one colour but I decided to do the border in a pale lemon colour to give a slightly different look. Have a look at the picture.

I have also started another project this is a crochet tunic for a friend from work, I had taken my book into work to show someone and the pattern was spotted, its needed for her holiday in July so I am starting it now so that I can do it in between my course. Here us a look at it so far, will say bye for now so I can get some more done before I have to cook tea. See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for visiting my blog and the kind comment.....yours is very nice and I can't wait to catch up on the posts.....we spend some time in England back in the 80s...mostly in East Angelia...wish we could go back..maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is lovely. I especially like the border. Where can I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, send me your email address and I'll tell you how I got started blogging and what I learned.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete