Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 13 February 2010

Before I Finnish


When I was looking through my pictures file I came across this one of Kyrie who is our first dog this was when she was just a few weeks old and we don't have any others as she is really camera shy in fact when you take any type of camera out she seems to know and runs away and hides, she looks such a cutie but is in fact quite bossy especially where my son is concerned but I love her anyway. Will have to stop playing with my blog now and go and do some homework will try not to leave it too long though before I am back. See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog you got here...I'm now following.
    btw, I love dogs too and yours are too cute!!

    follow me: Living Creatively with Flory
    http://flo-ry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pup. Too bad she's camera shy.

    ReplyDelete