Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Saturday 13 February 2010

Valentines Day



Well here we are on Valentines weekend, hope you all have a happy one, during the past week I have been promoting my baking and a few of my friends at work have already sampled my cakes, I was chatting with a colleague Jan who I had made a Christmas cake for and someone else joined in the conversation and next thing I new I was taking an order for a valentines cake, here is a picture, of it he seemed happy with it but I was not quite as confident with my decorating skills I got a little nervous but I hope he enjoys it.

My husband had also been telling his work mates about what I was doing and Chris a young lad he works with asked if I would make him one also, he wanted writing on his, not done that before and I couldn't manage it on the other one but I went for it and here is the result. Have not heard from him yet so I hope it got to work in one piece as my husband was the delivery boy.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Sue, there will be no stopping you now, great looking cakes and after sampling some of your previous ones they are bound to be a hit.
    Glad you got the award sorted it looks good on the blog.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I want to come visit your kitchen. Those look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete