Wedding Cake

Wedding Cake

Sunday 21 March 2010

Some more pictures






Here are a couple more these are when the wall came down, the quality is not brilliant because of all the dust in the air. As you can see my front room has become a store room, but the doorway from there has now been blocked off and I have some cupboards on the wall, we went out looking for tiles this weekend, so many to choose from but we have now bought the one's we want, will keep you update must go and try and put something together for tea. I think I will have to use my imagination there. Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. What a big ob you've taken on. Be sure and keep us updated as you go along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found your tiles, you'll be sorted soon and it will be worth it!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you had got to! My you are having abit of DIY done, its going to look fab when its finished, cant wait to see the pics Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a job...been there, done that. It seems a long time ago. So hang in there it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on your project Sue, can't wait to see the result=)
    Flory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a mess,haha I can say that as my home looks like yours....Looking forward to the finnished room..

    ReplyDelete